Greenwich Theatre is located in Greenwich, London in England.
In 1855 the building originally started off as a music hall. It was part of the Rose & Crown pub next door.
In 1871 the music hall was reconstructed and given the name Crowders Music Hall.
In 1879 the building was renamed again to Royal Borough Theatre of Varieties.
In 1898 the theatre was rebuilt a given a new name again as the Parthenon Theatre of Varieties.
In 1915 the theatre started showing films as well as live acts until 1924 when it was fully converted into a cinema.
In 1941 the cinema was closed and in the 1960′s it was due to be demolished but it was saved by protesters.
In 1969 the building was reopened to the public with the name Greenwich Theatre.
The theatre is still open to the public today.
Reported Paranormal Activity
The ghost of a white lady has been seen gliding through the restaurant area under the stage. The upper torso of the ghost has never been seen but she is thought to be an actress from the 1900′s.