The Commodore is Located in Millom, Cumbria in England. Reported Paranormal Activity Furniture has been heard moving around in rooms when no one was in them. Some people believe it is the ghosts of past landlords moving the furniture around the rooms back to how they would have had it.
Dalston Hall is located in Carlisle, Cumbria in England. The hall was built in the 15th century from orange sandstone. In 1971 the magnificent hall was turned into a hotel. Reported Paranormal Activity There have been reports of numerous ghosts/spirits at Dalston Hall. Some of the reports include that of ghostly legs thought to belong [...]
Moresby Hall is located in Parton, Cumbria in England. Moresby Hall was built using a spiral staircase believed to be from a stone pele tower which once stood on the site where the hall is now. Next door to Moresby Hall is a church which was once the site of a Roman Fort. During the [...]
Carlisle Castle is located in Carlisle, Cumbria in England. It is believed that the original Motte and Bailey Castle was built sometime during the 11th century, during the reign of William 2nd of England to keep the border of England safe from any invasion threatened by the Scottish. During the 12th century King Henry 1st [...]
Brougham Hall is located in Penrith, Cumbria in England. Brougham Hall dates back to around the 1500′s and was extended between 1830 and 1847. Today the hall is being revamped and renovated by volunteers back to its former glory. Reported Paranormal Activity Visitors have heard the ghosts of soldiers fighting and marching around the Hall [...]
Muncaster Castle is located in Ravenglass, Cumbria in England. The Name “Muncaster” contains the latin word Castra which means “Fort”. In 1208 Alan de Penitone was granted the Muncaster estate. It is a possibility that the foundations of the Castle date right the way back to the Roman era. Historical records which have been found [...]
Levens Hall is located in Cumbria, Northern England. The original building on the site was a pele tower which was built in 1350 by the Redman family. The Bellingham family purchsed the building and extended it, installing mist of the beautiful panelling and plasterwork. In the 17th and 19th century’s further adjustments were made to [...]